Help / Advanced Search
Advanced Search allows you to build a complex search query. For a simpler interface, you can use Basic Search.
For every row in the form, there are three columns (except for the first row):
- Search operator (see below)
- Search field (see below)
- Search field condition (see below)
- Search query (see below)
You can add a row, by clicking on the
+ button. To build a query, select an operator, then pick a field to search in (eg: Title, abstract) and set its condition (eg: matches). Then, enter you search query for that specific field.
- OR - Expand your search.
- NOT - Exclude certain words.
- AND - To focus your search (implicitly implied).
When adding a row to the form, use this keyword to expand (eg: "abstract OR title") or focus (eg: "abstract NOT title") your search.
- Use the search fields (the second column) to pick in which property (eg: title, abstract, gender, etc) you search for.
Search Field Conditions
- matches - Matches a query againsts the selected field.
- is present - Include publications if this field has value.
- is absent - Include publications if this field is empty.